Sunday 25 September 2011

OMG.... What!!!!!!!! man with their high heels... freaky me out... hahahaha

Fashion….
Every man want to looks stylish but are they knows how to looks fashionable… 
I bet everyone know, as we know now’s day all Asian boy and man are crazy about K-POP fashion..
But I think in a future man will wear a high heels to go somewhere like a birthday party, may be or go to walk on red carpet.. I bet everyone will think I’m crazy.
So for the women out there be careful when you bring your boyfriends to the shoes store because I know you will fight with your boyfriends because your boyfriends want your high heels… be prepare girls…. 
i have some tips for all women out there when you bring your boyfriends at shoes store:
  1. first girls you need a sport shoes, you need to use them for run away with your new high heels.... if u don't i bet your will regret... 
  2. Next you need to move fast.... i'm sure it really help you in a future....





I can’t imagine if awal asyari wear high heels walk on red carpet in the next ABPH so freak!!!!!!


Try to thinks relevantly, is it Malaysian girls willing to go date with their boyfriends if top are so manly but when we looks to the bottom WHAT????? HIGH HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weirdo  





Lady gaga style.... 




I bet everyone if you out there wear this shoes then walk in petaling street or tanjung malim may be in UPSI you will get shock popularity….




No comments:

Post a Comment