Thursday 13 October 2011

LOVE EAT

urmm... u know eat  is one of my favorite beside sleep, drawing, and hang out.  i feel so happy and sometime make all my problems gone. so release my tension..like on this time, i eat rice, laksa penang,  junk fruit and chocolate . Actually I’m very tension in my class today,  I have a lot of assignments and all of this must to submit in the next week. I know  as a student in university it is usual jobs but in this semester I feel  so bad, tired, weak and also always fever.  Although I try to calm down  but I can’t.  not only about this,  I have money problem and conflict with my friend right now and all the problem make me so down. I must to manage again my money and  my expenditure so that I will solve my problem. About my friend..i’m very apologize about the misunderstanding and I hope he will forgive me and the situation will comeback better.

1 comment: